Korce-19 Nov 2012 - 19:05 37 tourists from France, Austria and Germany have visited the first Albanian Brewery Beer Korca. As he arrived in Korca during a tour of different countries of the world, they had heard of the first Albanian beer, what has driven to seek to learn more about the history of the beer, as they themselves say, has gone beyond the borders of success.
They have stated that they have tried Korca beer just arrived and that of 4 days has become part of their daily menu. Some of them come from the area of Bavaria and have good knowledge of the quality of beer and according to them, it can be compared to European beers to compete naturally this market. Tourists have a close look at Korca brewery premises, are familiar with the investments made and European technology.
Birra Korça is a brewing company, founded in Korçë, Albania, in 1928. The company is a subsidiary of IHB group since 2004. It is the second largest beer producer in Albania.
- "Official Website of Birra Korça".
- "Travel Guide for the Birra Korça Brewery".
- Festa e birres ne Korce – Festa e Birrës, festa më e madhe në Shqipëri nderohet me Çmimin Shqiptar të Turizmit
- "Article About Birra Korça" (in Albanian).
- "Article from "proBiznes" Magazine".
- Birra Korca ne USA | Peshku pa ujë. April 23, 2011