Vuno(Greek: Βουνό) is a village in the Albanian Riviera. It is located in the municipality of Himarë, in the District of Vlorë, Albania, along the road between Himarë and Dhërmi. The village is known for its many World War II heroes.
- Dhimitër Anagnosti, People's Artist of Albania, cineast, and former Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports;
- Spiro Çomora playwright
- Odhise Grillo, writer,
- Sofokli Lazri, counselor of Enver Hoxha and writer
- Odhise Kasneci, League of Prizren leader
- Zaho Koka, World War II hero and People's Hero of Albania
- Spiro Koleka, communist politician and a partizan
- Anastas Kondo, writer
- Robert Ndrenika, actor (People's Artist of Albania)
- Athanasios Pipis (−1821), revolutionary of the Greek War of Independence.
- Gregorič p. 46
- Dede, Alqiviadh (15 shtator 2009). "Bregu i detit – Vunoi dhe Jali si perlat e tij" (in Albanian). Gazeta Shqip. Retrieved 15 September 2009.
- Gregorič p. 45
- Gregorič, Nataša. "Contested Spaces and Negotiated Identities in Dhermi/Drimades of Himare/Himara area, Southern Albania" (PDF). University of Nova Gorica. p. 63. Retrieved 2010-08-15. "In their day-to-day conversations locals of Dhermi, Palase, and Himara mainly use a Greek dialect and partly a southern Albanian (Tosk) dialect, while the locals of Ilias, Vuno, Qeparo, Kudhes, and Pilur mainly speak the Albanian tosk dialect"
- Gjinari, Jorgji (1989) (in Albanian). Dialektet e gjuhës shqipe. Academy of Sciences of Albania, Institute of Linguistics. p. 57.
- Totoni, M (1971) (in Albanian). Dialektologjia shqiptare I, Vëzhgime rreth të folmeve të Kurveleshit (English: Albanian dialectology I, Observations on the Language of Kurvelesh). p. 85.
- Gregorič, Nataša. "Contested Spaces and Negotiated Identities in Dhermi/Drimades of Himare/Himara area, Southern Albania" (PDF). University of Nova Gorica. Retrieved 2010-08-15.